I'm putting together a shock set specifically for fooling around on undead and demon bosses. Argaloth is Baradin Hold is a good example. It presents a few interesting gearing requirements, but I think has the potential to rival top tier DPS under these advantageous conditions. In practice, I was pushing 11k DPS with poorly designed gear until I ran out of mana midway in the fight. We also lacked Replenishment and Mana spring/tide.
Firstly, stack int. If you can get it on a trinket, proc, gem, flask, food, enchant, tinker, shirt, pet, or tattoo, do so.
Then there are the secondaries.
Since we have a 100% crit rate with Exorcism, crit rating is worthless. If you intend to bring it against other fights though, this becomes the secondary to stack once we reach our limits below.
Mastery does nothing at all for us.
Hit rating is needed, but Spirit is not only just as effective at its own job but also aids mana regen.
That really only leaves Spirit and Haste for stats we can use. Haste is only useful to the point of a 1 second cast time, since the GCD will go no lower. Remember, you're getting 3% from your spec and judging once every minute nets another 9%. I'm not entirely sure what other classes can bring you on this front however.
Spirit is our Hit Rating. The bonus regen is very welcome; in my experience it is very easy to drain your mana with little means of recovering it.
Glyphs.
Prime take Judgment, Exorcism and Holy Shock. The Exorcism dot rolls much like locks and priests, and benefits from double dipping; that is, it bases its damage on the critical Exorcism, then in turn crits itself 100% of the time on the unholy sorts.
For Major, I picked Divine Plea, Divinity and Lay on Hands. I geared these towards mana savings, since there's little other option. Consecration will slaughter your mana for little return.
Then there's the stuff I'm not so certain about.
I think hitting Holy Shock on cooldown for Inquisition on will be beneficial. I haven't been so ambitions as to run numbers, but I would expect a flat 30% extra to make up for replacing 3 Exorcisms for Holy Shock. They do similar damage, but Shock isn't guaranteed to crit, especially since we eschew crit on our gear for this experiment. Plus the uptime does kind of suck.
Also, listed in the 4.0.6 patch notes is this tidbit.
Blizzard wrote:Seal of Truth: All single target attacks (including Judgement, Hammer of Wrath, Exorcism, and Templar's Verdict) can now trigger this seal.
It may just be my not reading it closely enough, but if Exorcism procs all aspects of Seal of Truth, there should be some consideration taken as to what weapon we use. It may be significantly better to favor a Gladiator weapon (with 260 dps) over even Heroic Andoros (with a whopping 65 dps).
More than likely, I expect Exorcism to apply Censure, but not convey the 9% weapon damage.