To those out there still doing the Healadin thing.
What do you think of Tower of Radiance and raiding?
Now, in 5-man content with only 1 healer, I think ToR is a fine use of those three talent points as a majority of my Divine Light heals are going onto the tank and I am getting Holy Power return from it.
But in raids right now (2 raids under my belt at 85), I am finding that my generation of Holy Power is very, very small from ToR. My last 3 hour raid, I got 15 ToR Holy Power points credited and the previous 3 hour raid I got 17 ToR Holy Power points credited.
That is in comparison to getting 87 and 83 Blessed Life Holy Power points credited with Holy Shock numbering in the 350s - 400s.
I see our skill set as being much better suited right now in putting Beacon on a tank and healing either the other tank or the raid.
I run with a Resto druid and so far either a Resto Shaman or other Holy Pally and the Druid is saying that their ability to raid heal is suffering and that they feel better about concentrating on the Main Tank which fits in well with where I think my skill set lies.
I am thinking of pulling my 3 points out of ToR (which should not hurt Heroic 5-mans as I am now about fully 346 geared) and using them in other talents that I like but cannot currently get them all (Paragon of Virtue, Eternal Glory, Pursuit of Justice).
sherck
Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:32 am
