I've more or less decided on my spec (you can check my armory if you want, Schatze - Scarlet Crusade (US), last 2 points will likely go into Inspiration.) Just wanted to see if you guys had any input on various talents (I didn't grab Soul Warding/Strength of Soul for example) and if you picked them up, why did you take them and what did you remove? If I focused more on PW:S instead of Smite healing (soon to be Holy Fire/Smite when 4.1 hits) I would probably remove the points from Surge of Light, but not sure where I'd pull the other points from, unless I drop Archangel/Atonement completely, in which case I could keep SoL since it procs from more than just Smite.
Any insight into the current state of things (as well as the future state after 4.1, since it's likely to be out shortly after I'm actually able to commit myself to healing in April) would be appreciated.
Yes I do realize that a lot of it comes from actually playing and getting a feel for how the spec works, but I don't want to jump in completely unprepared
