Started doing some research to get my alt Priest up to speed. With only one instance in Tier-12, there may be times where I need a second raid ready toon for the guild.
I could not find a non-Tier 378 cloth helm. I think every non-Tier piece I did find in cloth armor slots had neither Spirit nor Hit on them. So does that mean that only Mage and Lock Tier pieces have Hit on them?
It seems a bit strange in itemization for Blizzard to do that. Granted, there was a BoE 359 cloth helm in Tier-11 (I have it for the Priest) and there were non-Tier cloth helms available via drop. However, to pretty much say in Tier-12 that there is no non-token drop cloth helm in the whole tier? Seems a bit wierd.
Thoughts? Am I wrong and just missing a piece of loot?
Cheers,
sherck
Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:24 am
