Spec choices :
(Sorry for not knowing the talent names... I'm at work and can't effectively look them up)
Tower of Radiance (I think that's what it's called... direct heals on beacon'd target gives hopo.) Should I have this in my spec? I've noticed (at least in 5 mans) that there will be times where I'll only need to heal the tank (my standard beacon target) and they'll take big spikes of damage that are hard to keep healed with HL/HS (and my hopo isn't building fast enough.) But at other times, I'll be "wasting" hopo because the group just isn't taking much damage. What are the thoughts on this talent nowadays?
Spir -> Hit conversion talent (+judgement heals.) Is this something worth picking up in order to ensure my haste buff doesn't drop off (and extra self healing) or is this more of a PvP/wannabe shockadin talent?
Direct damage generates hopo. On fights where adds hit me, I've found this to be an excellent source of hopo, but does it also work on boss AoEs? If not... is it worth keeping in my spec for those times I am (unintentionally or not) add tanking?
There may be other questionable talents that I have/haven't picked up (armory link in sig -Aleks) so if you see something out of the ordinary, then please let me know why you think it's an invalid choice.
Gems/enchants/reforging:
I'm mostly going for the assumption Int>Spir>=Haste>Crit/Mast, and gem/enchant accordingly. If something is glaringly wrong with that, please enlighten me.
Glyphs:
See armory link (I might be in my tank spec/gear, but I'll try to remember to log off in holy gear for a bit while people help me out
Thanks for any assistance!
