I am pretty well versed on paladin related topics but haven't really dug in to other tanking classes yet. Still, I want to post some general stuff up for my guildies who are trying out tanking so they understand how Active Mitigation works. My only problem is my lack of familiarity with warriors/druids/monks/dks abilities this expansion. I was hoping for some quick fill in information. I can't look it up from here due to certain website restrictions, so I thought I would ask about the finishers here. I'm not looking for how active mitigation works for them in general (I can handle that), but just what the abilities are and what the choices are between.
Warrior: Sbarrier and Sblock - SBar magic only or everything? Sblock is phys only (blockable)
Monk: No clue what the finishers are here except I remember stagger for some reason. What are the finishers and are they magic/phys/both/healing/absorb? What are the resources for them: chi or something else?
Druid: Frenzied regen and SD. FR is healing, so that is self explanatory, but is SD only physical? I think so, but need to check.
DK: For some reason, I think they only have 1 finisher, but need to check what it is and if it is magic/phys/both/healing/absorb. Also is the resource for the finisher runes or runic power?
I know these are noobish questions but I can't really look them up from here, so I thought I would just ask and see.
Thanks!
jere
Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:56 am
