Skip to content
Maintankadin

[Ret Leveling] Divine Purpose or Divine Crusader proc

DisRuptive1
Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:33 am

[Ret Leveling] Divine Purpose or Divine Crusader proc

Which proc should I prioritize? Both of them have the ability to reactivate themselves and each other and can cause overlaps. If both are active, assuming single target, should I Templar's Verdict or Divine Storm?

Divine Crusader is received through the Empowered Divine Storm perk.
Lastwolf
Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:07 am

Re: [Ret Leveling] Divine Purpose or Divine Crusader proc

Hate to sound rude but for leveling, does it really matter ?

I mean stuff dies so fast, hitting any button is fine, unless your dunegon running alot and even them it's hard to get much of a rotation going, I can't say I even noticed a lot of overlap but then I went back to prot at 96.

Personally, I'd just spam Divine storm.
Worldie
Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: [Ret Leveling] Divine Purpose or Divine Crusader proc

ideally unless it's a massive aoe pack you want to TV (pardon, Final Verdict if specced in it) before using a DS proc Without Final Verdict just treat DS procs as lower priority than HP generators. In case of massive AoE packs just spam the shit out of DS regardless of procs.
DisRuptive1
Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: [Ret Leveling] Divine Purpose or Divine Crusader proc

Lastwolf wrote:does it really matter ?


It does when soloing group quests and silver-bordered mobs.