Skip to content
Maintankadin

Is 10k hp enough for Prince?

fuzzygeek
Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:04 am
Also consider Elixir of Mastery : +15 to all stats (battle)
http://wowhead.com/?item=28104

and Elixir of Major Fortitude : +250hp / 10hp/5 (guardian)
http://wowhead.com/?item=32062

They stack together and add a nice little boost.

Prince would be more fun if it used the Grobbulus mechanic. Encounters that depend so much on the RNG ... kind of stupid.
_________________
Melathys
Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:19 am
I got my libram finally, and its opened up a whole slew of possible gearing variations.

Spell dmg set (finally a place for T4) where I have 302 spell dmg unbuffed
Block value set.. a lot of BV and decent spell dmg too
and a boss set... lots of dodge, lots of stamina, not so much spell dmg, but I generally don't have any sort of threat issues on a boss, so that's not an issue really.

Last night was my first night in kara with the new gear sets, and the whole raid noticed a huge jump in my performance.

btw, itemrack is made of all sorts of win. I turned a druid friend onto it, and he's absolutely loving the event based gear changes (ie, change form and your gear changes automatically)
_________________