Thanks guys for all your replies.
Fuzzy, Prince was definitely the foremost on my mind when considering stamina for tanking him. I'm currently at 12k unbuffed, uncrushable right now, hopefully i could hit 13k HP unbuffed before we get to him, although a stam trinket would go a long way into helping that. Will check the strats section for Prince info...
Some more thoughts: I did a look on wowhead for other comparative stamina trinkets that could (eventually) be available to me, some options are:
Timelapse Shard - I can get this now, not sure how good this one is, over any other real tanking trinket.
Violet Badge - Only at Aran in Kara atm, and if i need the extra stam to kill prince, then this kind of defeats the purpose as it requires you to kill him.
Argussian Compass - Looks good but I've never seen it drop!
Commander's Badge - Lol well this requires an Epic Mount purchase, which I'm quite far from

_________________
Samildanach lvl 70 prot 0/49/12
Danathiel lvl 70 ret/holy 20/0/41
Ballin lvl 50 Holy
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&n=Samildanach