Skip to content
Maintankadin

2.3 Tankadin Weapon

Ilara
Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:26 pm
>.< Gaah its a nightmare that the better weapons for us are though PvP arena.
Getting a severe beating just going for the s2 weapon, but to get s3 I have to keep to a rating too? ouch...
_________________
Ilara / Protection Paladin / 70 / Barthilas
Rainge
Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:11 pm
I'm really hoping something decent drops in ZA.

The probability of me doing any sort of PvP for a weapon is so infinitesimally small, even Math professors and Chuck Norris agree that it is closer to nothing than the number zero.
Desire
Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:29 am

ZA Tanking Weapon Found!

Here it is: http://www.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2007/october/ca_amani_punisher.jpg

To be honest, I'm a little disappointed, though it's still nice to have a protection paladin weapon in ZA. This one is strictly worse than the Hammer of Judgement from Hyjal, and is sort of a sidegrade to the MG Gavel. If you don't have either though, you'll be very happy to pick it up. With all the new and interesting stat combinations on a lot of the other weapons though, I was sort of hoping they'd give us something with spell damage AND mitigation. How about it?

There are several new pieces of generic (but very good!) tanking gear revealed as well. I didn't see any protection paladin specific pieces. Hoping there's more good stuff to come.
Rainge
Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:57 am
Yeah, I just saw that mace. Maybe not Hyjal quality, but since I'm likely going to clear ZA before I see Hyjal, I'll take what I can get. Smile

And it looks cool, too!
Girard
Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:39 am
.... I'll take it.
_________________
Mithos
Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:07 am
actually we go from blue to T5 boss drop (leo) to T6 trash drop (MH trash) to T6 boss drop :> (archi), but there neeswd to be more focused palatank weapons, not just "ones that are decent for us".
_________________