Yeah I'm thinking I'm going to go...
boots (nice for AoE tanking) > legs (not sure here since I have wrynn) > chest (I might be getting the t4 even though I have Panzar) > Belt (not sure if i want the sp damage or non-sp damage one)
I'm not sure if I should ever worry about the bracers from the new badges since I'll probably have Void Reaver's before 2.3 goes live. Opinions between the two? For some reason I'm leaning toward the WoD from VR.
So back to the main question about chest pieces, lol.
I'm thinking
Justicar Chestguard is actually not quite as good as the new badge one.
Differences:
- Stoic Guardian +97 armor over Justicar
- Stoic Guardian +12 more stam, baseline, before gems or enchants.
- Same sockets/colors in both. 3 total, 1 of each color. If I got either they'd get stuffed with SSoEs anyway so the bonus doesn't really matter to me.
- Justicar has 1 more defense rating (negligible to most people).
- Justicar has 23 shield block rating where the Stoic Guardian has 38 dodge rating. I suppose the Stoic Guardian would be best for pure avoidance?
- Stoic Guardian has 8 more spell damage than the Justicar. Negligible in the long run?
- Most noticeable difference to me at a quick glance would be the 30 intellect on the Justicar and the complete lack of it on the Stoic Guardian. An oversight by Blizzard maybe?
I suppose in the long run it depends on what you need it for.
_________________
