Skip to content
Maintankadin

Gear Check/Advice Thread (All Specific Advice Requests Here)

Lothlan
Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:37 am
I'll go second I guess. Only been 70 for a little under three weeks. Armory is linked below. Got lucky last Kara Very Happy

Our usual tank Full T4 druid has re-rolled a warrior to MT since we didn't have a reliable one who is also just 70 so I'm having to MT Kara tonight. Just want to make sure I look fine for Nightbane/Prince Smile
_________________
Sithy
Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:54 am
omg, pick me, pick me!

http://armorylite.com/us/Icecrown/Sithie
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Icecrown&n=Sithie

Can I tank... um something? Very Happy

What pieces would be a decent upgrade?
(And don't say gloves because Champion only drops for my other characters.)
I do have Unwavering and Stoic Guardian, I'm in my tanking SD set atm though.
Thinking the new badge legs and ring, nothing else really stands out as "OMG GET ME".
Think I should get a http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30034 made? With vortex's from badges I'm sure I can find a crafter among my friends in other guilds.
_________________

Sithy, 70 Human Priest
Lothlan
Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:07 pm
Hey Sil, I've got the belt and love it, just don't have the supporting gear yet to use it with stuff that can crush me Sad

Adds some nice stam and the SD is nice.
_________________
Erendis
Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:31 pm
Ok, I guess I'll be next.

Here is my armory link Karura.

My guild is currently gearing people up to start running our own 25 man raids. We are looking at doing Gruuls, Magtheridon and maybe poking our noses into SSC and TK for the early bosses. Am I ready to start tanking at that level?? I have tanked all of Kara, the first two bosses of ZA and been OT/Hatefull Strike tank for Gruuls with no issues.

What upgrades should I be looking for next. I know the PvP mace would be an upgrade but I hate PvP so my motivation fades after 1-2 BGs. So other than that what else should I be looking for the most?
_________________