theckhd wrote:
- Tank dies from too much damage -> Survivability problem
- Tank loses aggro -> Threat problem
Fair enough

theckhd wrote:
- Tank dies from too much damage -> Survivability problem
- Tank loses aggro -> Threat problem
Dantriges wrote:Hm, DPS is riding my tail pretty hard,so I´d rather prefer to take hit even in progression set. Perhaps it´s different for LK hero, but well have to see. Losing abit of def is preferable in my opinion instead of reequipping to a piece I don´t even have perhaps..
Shoju wrote:In the content that I'm currently working on (LK10 normal) I'm normally the last to die, and I would agree that Blood Draining would be far better in a situation where you are experiencing tank death scenarios that lead to wipes.
At this point, our wipes on LK have been from infest in P1, Spirits in P2 not getting picked up fast enough (my cotank on my last night of work was not a tank by trade, so it took some prodding to get him to do things right) or Defile in P3.
At least for the time being, I would say that Mongoose is a fantastic enchant for someone looking for an enchant on their threat weapon.
Blood Draining is the EH/survivability enchant of choice.