Klaudandus
Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:22 pm
Re: 3.2 Gem and Enchant Guide
Excellent list, just one question - is there a limit on how many Solid Majestic Zircon (or any other crafted epic gem) we can put in our gear?

Klaudandus wrote:Excellent list, just one question - is there a limit on how many Solid Majestic Zircon (or any other crafted epic gem) we can put in our gear?
Digren wrote:Klaudandus wrote:Excellent list, just one question - is there a limit on how many Solid Majestic Zircon (or any other crafted epic gem) we can put in our gear?
Nope. Have at it.
Klaudandus wrote:So, we're basically only limited by budget concerns?
Braundo wrote:Klaudandus wrote:So, we're basically only limited by budget concerns?
Given how cheap the mats are for the epic gem transmutes (1 blue gem + 1 eternal for all except the Eye of Zul), after a few weeks I imagine that the epic gems will not cost all that much more than the blue-quality gems.
Robbert wrote:The Engineering cloak tinker 'Flexweave Underlay' was buffed in 3.2 to provide 23 Agi in addition to the slow fall on use effect. Ignoring the on use effect, this buff makes this enchant best overall tanking enchant to cloak.
Robbert wrote:Robbert wrote:The Engineering cloak tinker 'Flexweave Underlay' was buffed in 3.2 to provide 23 Agi in addition to the slow fall on use effect. Ignoring the on use effect, this buff makes this enchant best overall tanking enchant to cloak.
Ok...so I finally applied this enchant to one of my cloaks (for my ret set in this case), and while the text for the tinker does say it increases Agi by 23, but the tinker text on the cloak says it increases crit rating by 43. If the text as shown on the cloak is correct, then this tinker is no longer at all viable for tanking.
Arnax wrote:I believe Titanium Plating now gives +81 BV instead of the old +40 BV on your shield.
Piety wrote:Is blood draining still of questionable effect with the changes to AD?
Veilan wrote:For completeness' sake, you seem to have omitted the Nightmare Tear.
Even with the useless +10 spirit and negligible +10 intellect, at +10 agility, +10 strength and +10 stamina it can be a valid choice, at more useful item credit value and due to its prismatic flexibility. It's also rather cheap.
Might be worth a mention, just to round it out.
Digren wrote:But I can just imagine new tanks posting the gear advice forum with gem slots full of those
Tobyboat1 wrote:Ah I seeeee, thank you.
I'm at 24% D, 21% P, 13% B with 35k health unbuffed, should I bother resocketing or just wait for new gear ^^? For instance my helmet has nothing but a bit of defense and 70 parry lol. Blah I dunno..
Oh and I know that my block is low, but when I'm always over 102.4% in raids anyway.. I want the lowest amount of hits that I 'avoid' to be blocks.. aslong as I can stay capped against full hits. Blocking makes me cry in my pants
Ard wrote:Nominate for sticky. This guide rocks.