indirect wrote:
The last time I posted in that thread I think it took nearly 3 weeks for someone to reply.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7896&p=660725#p660725
2 days DOES NOT EQUAL 3 weeks

indirect wrote:
The last time I posted in that thread I think it took nearly 3 weeks for someone to reply.
Nikachelle wrote:indirect wrote:
The last time I posted in that thread I think it took nearly 3 weeks for someone to reply.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7896&p=660725#p660725
2 days DOES NOT EQUAL 3 weeks
yappo wrote:Could a moderator please lock this thread?
Jeremoot wrote:I'm not going to entertain you with anymore superfluous banter, but when you ask for advice don't act surprised when it's given to you.
fuzzygeek wrote:I'm not a big fan of the monster request thread as stuff gets lost and individual conversations are impossible to have. I think we'd be better off with a separate subforum for "HELP!" type posts. Forum vets may prefer all the help posts be neatly consolidated into a single thread, but honestly I think it does a disservice to people who are new.
@indirect:
Another resource is http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear that will play all kinds of games with optimizing your gear. I don't follow it to the letter when I'm doing specific things, but it is very good for getting a general idea of where to go if you're uncertain.
Yes, you should definitely be using two mastery trinkets. Until I started having problems with overflowing the cap, I wore two mastery trinkets (or the rep one (dodge)). The requirements for FL are not exactly high -- the first time I tanked it on my other paladin (technically my wife's character), I was still wearing three pieces of PvP gear and the ZA DPS hat. However, I did gem and enchant and reforge such that I was in the high 90%s of CTC.
It's not unusual for entry level raid tanks to be around 13-14% dodge/parry with higher levels of mastery. What makes me sad is end game tanks who are still gearing for 70% block (eaugh).
I personally don't think the BH trinkets are worth farming now, as it's a month? or so of time investment. There are better options at this point, or stopgap measures you can use until you can get the new trinket or badge gear that'll allow you a mast/stam setup.
In either case, if your question has been answered then great; otherwise the off-topic trolling isn't helpful or useful to anyone. Jere was abrupt, indirect took offense at the perceived slight, and things spiraled out from there. Escalating is pointless and counterproductive.
Barathorn wrote:Seriously?
Pack it in now. Put the toys away and stip throwing rattles out of prams.