Skip to content
Maintankadin

Preraid trinkets - question

Hespherus
Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:12 am

Re: Preraid trinkets - question

With the latest theorycrafting, would Dragonling still be a viable option, to be able to reach expertise hardcap sooner?
Petrus
Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:49 am

Re: Preraid trinkets - question

Probably. Even with engi goggles that have hit/exp cogs I'm using Haste/Mastery/Dodge in the dragonling, but looking to move away from it if possible because I dont have the valuable stats in it anymore. I like the idea of the PvP trinket with health on use, but if I didn't have goggles and had hit/exp in my dragonling, I'd probably keep it.
Gab
Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Re: Preraid trinkets - question

Hespherus wrote:With the latest theorycrafting, would Dragonling still be a viable option, to be able to reach expertise hardcap sooner?


1800 worth of stats is a lot. Until you can get a decent stam trinket to replace it or higher ilvl gear with which to reforge to hit/exp caps it is a good option imo.

Worked fine for 6/6 normal but now that we're starting heroics I'd like to replace mine for a bit more stam. I'm thinking it'll get most tanks by until they can either get their hands on a Jade Figurine drop or Shado-Pan revered.

I'm not a big fan of the Elegon trinket or the PvP trinket personally which offer only a static 1218 or 1021 mastery respectively. Although I would prefer the PvP trinket if I had to choose one of the two, due to the fact that the on use is far superior to the Dragon's Blood's dodge proc.