Skip to content
Maintankadin

Devilshark Cape alternative

Boudi
Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:06 am
i wonder which cloak Lore was using as he still doesn't have his devilshark drop Razz
_________________
Lore
Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:06 am
YALSVR. Yes, I still run Steamvaults trying to get that freaking cape. No Pepe's cloak yet for me either, argh.

I'm using the Burnoose of Shifting Ages from Black Morass: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=27988

Less stam, and no dodge, but the extra armor is at least nice.
_________________
Me, LOL!
Warrender
Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:17 am
YALSVR for me too. Sad
_________________
Worldie
Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:17 am
I got the cloack on my first run. But i cannot menage to get the fucking neck Sad
_________________

Lorath
Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:30 am
Get badges, 35 of them nets you Slikk's Cloak of Placation in 2.3

346 Armor
+37 Stamina
Equip: Increases defense rating by 16.
Equip: Increases your dodge rating by 25.

Yes please Smile

linkage
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33593
_________________
Lorath, Human 70 Swedish Viking Tankadin, EU Bloodhoof
www.thefallenorder.com
Flibble
Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:32 am
So is the badge reward cloak in 2.3 a viable upgrade, or should I stick with this thing that I've also had since my first SV run at 68?

Kek
_________________
Turall
Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:52 am
I too am Exalted with CE, and gave up on ever getting it.

I'm using the Ironscale War Cloak at the moment (from Heroic Slave Pens), but I'll be getting Silkk's Cloak of Placation in 2.3.
_________________
Turall <Shiny> - Perenolde
70 Tankadin
corc
Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:49 pm
I know this goes in another thread but thought it fit here too Razz

I was in the same boat, exalted and having gotten enough armaments to revere/exalt 7 other guildies/alts--hence not having run it for months.

I was sitting out of a raid I usually go to on a saturday night and decided to see what kinda pugs were around... ooo 4 other people in SV. I message em all, "SV?" invite them and off we go. Druid says, "I can tank fine", and I say "Lets just aoe it through, I'm impatient Smile". Turned out to be a nice fast lucky run for everyone, no loot was sharded, and the cape dropped finally Smile
_________________
Dwarf Pali on Ner'Zhul
"Mostly Harmless"
Warrender
Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:09 am
Woot!!!!!!


No more YALSVR's for me!!!!!!!1111
_________________
Ulushnar
Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:44 am
Grats.

I was well into Exalted when mine finally dropped. That said, I swapped it for the Gilded Thorium Cloak about a month ago, cos i didn't need the avoidance anymore and I'm an effective health freak. And i'm gonna swap that for the Badge cloak soon, since I'll need the avoidance again and the armor's always nice.
_________________
http://www.wulfsblood.com - Wow Blog