Was curious on other people's thoughts on the effectiveness of the T15 4pc in 10H so far? I've been pretty adamant in keeping the 4pc until I can swap it directly for 4pc 16, but on further analysis, keeping the 15 4pc has prevented me from using various upgrades I've gotten, as I was always overflowing in hit that I wouldn't be able to get rid of.
Looked at logs and while my DP usage probably lacks on some of the easier stuff, I noticed the 4pc generates an average of ~7-15 hp/fight, with some of the harder hitting ones (Malkorok for example) getting 22 hp.
Do the bosses hit hard enough in peoples minds to warrant keeping it for 10H (as 25H hits much much harder)? Or is it better to use some decent off-set items? The overall ilvl difference in 4pc vs new gear is +6-7 ilvls, ~5% haste, ~5% mastery, 30k+ hp, and various others.
Xfighter
Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:13 am
