The faceguard is nice though. Really, really nice. Then again, if you are an engineer (which you are not, but I'm just saying), in my opinion, you can wait to pick it up unless you really are desperate for mitigation/avoidance. That's my position right now: I can't decide whether to get
Necklace of the Juggernaut or
Ring of Unyielding Force next. Both can be replaced by Karazhan gear (
Barbed Choker of Discipline and
Shermanar Great-Ring respectively). I hope i might get one of the two before i have my next 25 badges, because I know for a fact the replacement will drop the week after otherwise - just like it happened this week with the Vambraces, days after I got my Fortress bracers finally, and after waiting for quite some time for them to drop, which never happened.
So, in short, in my opinion the order of preference is:
Libram of Repentance
Faceguard of Determination (if you are not an engineer)
Necklace of the Juggernaut
Ring of Unyielding Force
Whatever
_________________
