Skip to content
Maintankadin

Looking for tips on which trinket to take: Overlord

Abian
Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:02 am

Looking for tips on which trinket to take: Overlord

I'm trying to decide which trinket to take here: http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10400

Being a tankadin this seems like the no brainer choice: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28042

But I planned on getting: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=24460 + http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23836 to help boost my Health.

Seeing my plan, would you go with: http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10400 or http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28040 (for the occasional healing duties)

Which one is harder to replace I guess? And would the Regal tanking trinket be considered a "must have"?

Thank you,
Abian
_________________
Delorean
Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:42 am
One of those is an amulet not a trinket so go with the tanking one. Anyway if by healing duties you mean pulling on healing gears whilst specced prot, spell crit is worthless.
Abian
Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:28 am
Ugh, I knew I didn't get enough sleep last night.

EDIT: Taking the tanking trinket, looked around wowhead and didn't see many tanking trinkets until I get to SL / SH etc. And there's quite a few caster trinkets that'll fill in much better if I ever need to fill a healing role.
_________________
Doriangray
Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:02 am
Also, the rocket launcher is not unique, so you can wear two.
_________________
Nerissa
Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:56 am
The Protectorate is easily replaced, but quite honestly?

All three of those are very replaceable. There is a glut of melee trinkets at 70, several decent healer trinkets, and several tank trinkets. (Getting them to drop is another story)
Ulushnar
Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:00 am
I took the Protectorate and it did me until I could get better Tanking trinkets. I think in the end I replaced it with Figurine of the Colossus (which I used to twin with Dabiri's Enigma).
_________________
http://www.wulfsblood.com - Wow Blog