Skip to content
Maintankadin

Eye of Magtheridon

Daromire
Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:03 pm
boy the farming you could do outside BT on those hunters... Razz
Agravaine
Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:44 am
Mortehl,

Can you test this out and see if it procs off SoV proc resists?
Agravaine
Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:28 am
Mortehl,

Have you had a chance to test Eye and SoV?
YoYoMa
Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:29 am
Any update on this testing? I'm very curious. I figure if we just say (for math sake) it procs 10% of the time that adds another 17 spell damage you are sitting at a trinket that adds 71 spell damage. That equates to having a flask of supreme power on you at all times! Shocked

I'm definitely going to shoot for this item. Just curious about the SoV as well cause that would actually make SoV more worthwhile during boss fights.
Mortehl
Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:46 am
Guys I'm sorry, I've had a retard attack, I'll test it tonight while I'm in BWL tanking all of Razorgore's mobs at once Smile
_________________
Mortehl
Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:16 am
Update:

Running some alts and a few friends through Kara tonight. Someone is going to run WWS for part of the run and I'll use SoV so we can settle this with data.
_________________
Mortehl
Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:00 pm
K, eye procced on sov resists during a freak test just now Smile
_________________
Agravaine
Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:20 pm
Incredible. If you can reliably keep a 5 stack up after the patch, that's a WIN combo.

Sorry hordies.