Skip to content
Maintankadin

Vanifae needs more HP

Vanifae
Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:57 am

Vanifae needs more HP

Well I have been looking at profiles of paladins similar to myself and see that I am lacking some health compared to my peers. I am wondering where I can make some changes in my slotting, while staying uncrushable at the least with Kings going.

I am in my current tank set in my profile, minus the Autoblocker.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&n=Vanifae

In my bags I have Battlescar Boots, The Sun-Eater (Seal of Blood tanking), Dawnstone Crab, Moroe's Lucky Pocketwatch (I need to swap that with the Autoblocker), Felsteel Gloves, Felsteel Helm, Vambraces of Daring (I am hoping to get Bracers of the Green Fortress soon or Vambraces of Courage...).

I am just looking for suggestions on how to juggle this, or maybe if it is just a matter of using strategic dodge gems then the rest be Solid Stars of Elune.

I really need the Dodge enchant too on my cloak.. Sad
_________________
Visit my crappy blog... Nerf This...
Ownopotamus
Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:14 am
Enchant: Bracers/Boots with +12 (or wait for new bracers then do that)

Armor Kit on Gloves. Are Maiden's gloves a possibility?

I'd swap in the dodge trinket and re-gem to some stam gems then.
_________________
Lore
Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:14 am
I think your HP is actually at a pretty decent level. Green Fortress or Vambraces of Courage would be a good upgrade, I personally prefer the Vambraces for the block value. Iron Maiden gauntlets would be nice as well, so long as you can afford the loss of spell damage.

I'm of the belief that having a high HP pool tends to get somewhat overvalued compared to the returns on effective health that Armor and Block Value give. Having 16k unbuffed HP is great at all, but if you don't have the armor and block value to back it up you're basically a big block of warm butter.
_________________
Me, LOL!
cdan
Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:15 am
I heard that a sunny demenaor adds 1000Hp.
Vanifae
Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:27 am
Cool damn my Warrior in my guild, awesome tank I love him has like 14k unbuffed health now. Just like to be up there, but I think I still have the edge gear wise.
_________________
Visit my crappy blog... Nerf This...
Lore
Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:45 am
I always figured, "I'm not gonna be able to get the hit points my Warrior tanks can, so why not focus on something else?"
_________________
Me, LOL!
Cragus
Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:21 am
Ya ofc, but thats only cos of the broken pally system atm, HS +10% and a libram with stamina = all nice Smile
_________________
PsiVen
Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:48 pm
Maiden gloves would net you a good chunk of stamina as would Continuum Blade, but that looks like a conscious tradeoff for threat. I'd say your health is pretty solid now, you should have 13k unbuffed when you gem/enchant your chest.
_________________



Roll a warrior, eh? What a good idea...