This topic makes me want to scream.
I've read over and over on shield options. Kara is tonight, so if Nightbane shield drops, this may be moot. But I'm going with the assumption it isn't.
I currently have like 2072 Arena Points.
IF the nightbane shield doesn't drop (and I was going to just get it this morning before someone reminded me Kara is tonight), I was going with Merc Glad's Shield Wall. I currently am using Platinum Shield of the Valorous, though I also just picked up Blood Knight's Defender.
I have 30-odd badges as well. The tanking gear pretty much sucks, are really only minor upgrades in most cases. Badge shield is an option.
I'm 16.5k/21k exalted with Sha'tar.
If I don't get Merc Glad's Shield Wall, I'll save arena points and get the s2 mace. But I know the Shield Wall is a pretty damn big upgrade.
Hollyhell
Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:49 am
