Skip to content
Maintankadin

Me and Gear [correct section now :)]

Erlata
Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:22 am

Me and Gear [correct section now :)]

Hi all only just found this site like last week can't believe I’ve got this far without reading stuff here

Just wanted to know what people thought of my gear? I have always put 12 stam Gems in all the time. But have recently put a 18defence and heal on being hit Meta in. Has anyone else used one? It’s healing me for 40-50 it's not much at all really but as we multi tank allot is it wise to use one or just use the 18 stam and 5% one?

I'm just working at getting some more tier 5 stuff should have shoulders and gloves in a couple of weeks.


Any help with my build or my gear would be grateful. Like I seem to be the only pala about with the cloak i have on but took it for the more stam. Click my Sig to go to Armoury link.

Must say grate site and glad there are some prot palas fighting away.
_________________


http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Erlata