Ok, so here's my problem. Right now I'm floating just at uncrushable with the gear I have. I have a second poultryizer, and want to upgrade my sword to the arena mace. The mace swap alone would make me crushable, let alone losing 4% block by taking out the trinket. Anybody see a way I can swap around some gear, getting different enchants, or resocket some gems to allow me to upgrade the weapon and up my stamina by adding the trinket? Do I need to take a 450 hp hit to upgrade my weapon? Help please. :)
BTW: Guild is in Kara. Downed all except Nightbane and Netherspite, and don't have enough ppl to do a 25 man. Maiden gloves are an upgrade I'm after, but no drop of them in 6 weeks now. /shrug. It's possible I'm capped for gear until ZA (or we down nightbane), but hoping I can still improve a bit.
Heres my armory link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Davidz
dlantz
Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:10 pm



