Skip to content
Maintankadin

Belt of the guardian on [A] Draenor.

Dassandic
Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:26 pm
Awsome Laughing I'll send ya an tell in game tonite before our TK raid and workout the details.
_________________
Luromerre
Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:27 pm
How much do guilds usually charge to craft it with the vortexes if you supply all the mats? It definatly looks like something worth saving up for if a guild can get the nether's for it.
_________________
Mortehl
Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:30 am
On my server, vortexes go for 750-1k per vortex. I'm currently selling belts at 1500 a clip for the guild bank.
_________________
Afraithe
Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:54 am
Our guild is selling crafted items for 2000+g, but there aren't that many Alliance guilds that are in MH/BT yet.
_________________
Dassandic
Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:13 pm
I guess the deal fell through with The Elite Crying or Very sad so if any other players/guilds that are interested we have 2 already made will trade for any of the other belts dpsplate,healing cloth,feral leather.
_________________