Skip to content
Maintankadin

powerful vs tenacious earthstorm

schatz
Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:40 pm

powerful vs tenacious earthstorm

Now that blizzard has made tenacious reasonably easy to socket and activate can anyone provide advice as to which is better?
Seems to me tenacious wins hands down, better avaoidance coupled with enough heals in the average boss fight to be > 180 health, however at the disadvantage of not increasing total health, has anyone a view?
Mateo
Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:51 am
I voted 'No', and that's because my observed proc rate with Tenacious on my Warrior (a character with more opportunities to strike with melee) was 2-3%.

I personally value 180 hp more than .6% avoidance. (12 defense rating added .2% dodge/parry/miss for me. I discount block as avoidance past uncrushable.)
Belphegor
Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:20 am
i voted no as well.....once your uncrittable/uncrushable the stam is more important...
Dorvan
Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:48 am
Nice unbiased poll phrasing there. 18 stam > 12 defense rating. Period.
Invisusira
Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:02 pm
Dorvan wrote:Nice unbiased poll phrasing there. 18 stam > 12 defense rating. Period.