Skip to content
Maintankadin

2.3 Tankadin Weapon

Eneru
Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:38 am

2.3 Tankadin Weapon

Anyone seen any?

I can't fint any S3 arena gear or any interesting loot from ZA or Badges.

No more Tankadin love this patch? Mad
_________________
Afraithe
Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:55 am
We already have a tankadin weapon, the mace trash drop from MH.
_________________
Oramac
Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:08 am
TBH im willing to trade getting a new weapon for the sweet heroic badge gear they put in.

however i can see where the high end guys would be less than ecstatic for the new gear and want a new wep.
_________________
Eneru
Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:04 pm
S3 gear revealed!

Vengeful Gladiator's Gavel:



Vengeful Gladiator's Barrier:




PS: Sorry for the ugly orc Mad
_________________
Nathanniel
Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:29 pm
Come arena S3 gear all season 1 gear - weapons and armor - will be available to you through Battlegrounds honor points. This means, for you who didn't get the S2 weapon or won't be getting the S3/Hyjal Mace that you can get the Gladiator's Gavel through PVP.

Yeah, its lousy: you got to do PVP for a weapon that you'll be wanting mostly for PVE purposes, but come to think about it: it's as good as the sword from Gruul with far less efford and it looks far better IMHO.

199 spell damage, 1.6 speed, stamina, intelect... It's far better than Stormcaller, Gavel of Unearthed Secrets and, of course, Continuum Blade. There you have it. S1 spell damage mace available through honor points as the epic upgrade for Continuum Blade.
Dorvan
Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:33 pm
Anyone know how much honor the season 1 mace will cost? Also, how much honor you get from a typical AV game? I think I may pick this up, as I accumulate arena points very slowly and Gruul refuses to give our guild any shields =P
Nathanniel
Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:49 pm
I really don't remember this well, but I think that the new S1 gear would be available at the same costs that the blue sets from Battlegrounds were available.

So a 1-handed spell damage weapon would go for 15,300 points and 20 marks of honor. I'm really not sure wether this is right, because it would make all rare gear obsolete unless it got even cheaper than it currently is.

On the worst case scenario I predict a price between 15-20k honor points along with the necessary marks of honor.

AV games, usually give you around 300-500 a game, depending also wether its AV weekend and such. It shouldnt take you more than a week, if you play a couple of hours AV a day to get the mace.

When you come to think of it... it's far better than having to do High King and then Gruul and wait for him to drop a sword that some caster might roll on or whine about.
Invisusira
Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:40 pm
20 more spell damage and 3 more sta? Hmmm. Well, don't really care so much about griding up the 1850 rating to get the upgrade lol
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Worldie
Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:39 pm
Obviously everyone of us has a 1800+ rating in Arena.

Note its personal rating, not team rating. I seriously doubt it will be "easy" to get them. I'll stick to wiping in Hijaly, i'll even BoP the tank if that means more trash clearing Twisted Evil
_________________
Invisusira
Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:53 pm
Also, season reset means you'll have a 1500 rating 2v2, not a 1900 =)
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff