Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tier 10: Wait for VOA or No?

Egaboon
Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Tier 10: Wait for VOA or No?

My situation: I have 115 frost badges, tier 10 sanc helm, normal tier 10 shoulders (gemmed + chanted), tier t10 sanctified gloves (dropped from VOA25), deathforged legplates.

I just won a sanctified conqueror mark from ICC25, and I'm wondering whether to upgrade my tier 10 shoulders, or wait for VOA25 for sanctified legs, or wait for VOA10 for normal legs. is the t10 4p really good, or should I use it for my ret set (sanc mark) instead?

wow-heroes me at Egaboon on Dath'Remar
Gamingdevil
Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 am

Re: Tier 10: Wait for VOA or No?

You shouldn't ever be wearing the T10 legs anyway, the crafted ones just have too much armour to pass up.

If you want the 4-set, get it by using helm/shoulders/chest/gloves. For now I'd upgrade your shoulders.
Egaboon
Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 am

Re: Tier 10: Wait for VOA or No?

ah someone told me that cataclysmic chestguard + tier legs gave my expertise fix... sigh
Gamingdevil
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:10 am

Re: Tier 10: Wait for VOA or No?

They do, but Cataclysmic alone gives gets you to the soft cap (+10 from chest, +10 from glyph, +6 from talents)

If you really need the expertise, you can always swap in the legs.
yappo
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:22 am

Re: Tier 10: Wait for VOA or No?

Egaboon wrote:ah someone told me that cataclysmic chestguard + tier legs gave my expertise fix... sigh


Cata chest + tier legs are nice in a threat set though.
Egaboon
Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:34 am

Re: Tier 10: Wait for VOA or No?

i'm not exactly on the pinnacle of progression, um a normal paladin tank 5815 gs who is like doing 10 LK right now at best, not downed him yet. so I'm just wondering which is the most effective way to go about it.
Barathorn
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Re: Tier 10: Wait for VOA or No?

Can we please try to ensure that in future all threads of this nature go in the gear advice sticky thread please, there is no need to make a poll on the items you needed answers on, just ask the question in the right thread :wink: .

At 10 man level it is highly unlikely you will use the T10 legs in anything but a threat set, the pillars of might are far superior for survival purposes.

I don't intend on using anything above 2 piece T10 [helm and shoulders] for our LK attempts.

Cheers

Barathorn