Skip to content
Maintankadin

OMG....

Girard
Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:52 am

OMG....

+spellhit on plate!
"Girdle of the protector" +18 spellhit
"Sabatons of the Righteous Defender" +18spellhit
_________________
Lore
Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:58 am
Months Razz
_________________
Me, LOL!
Dayblade
Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:08 pm
Yeah - very much the awesomeness - however - I don't really like the "Spiderman-Venomness" skin of the armor atm. I guess I don't see tank armor as something menacing or "violent" looking... I guess I just look at it as more chivalric or knight-ish in presence....but hey - I am a purist. Smile

If anything, would have preferred an updated ZG skin if I had to choose. Sad

Guess we will see....

And not to hijack the thread or what not...but anyone else find it interesting that the chest plate and the legs are reverse bonus items of the Curator Pants and the NB chest piece - but with upgrades stats? ie the bonus on Curator Pants is Defense , Dodge and now the new chest plate is Defense Dodge etc.

Dayblade
_________________
Dayblade
First Officer, aGM, Blade of Honor
Girard
Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:15 pm
One can only hope they add some +spellhit plate to BT >.>
_________________