Skip to content
Maintankadin

Gear Question

Eneroth
Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:14 pm

Gear Question

Okay as of tonight I got the Panzar'Thar Breastplate (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28597). With me useing that chest peice my avoidence is at 106.3%. My question is should I swap out my Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28528) for my Violet Badge (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=31113). That would put me at 104.29%. That is still over the 102.4% needed to be uncrushable. It's just hard for me to to really to say it's okay to put the Pocket Watch in the bank for such a crappy trinket.

My health with my current gear is 13877, and if I would change out my trinkets I would have 14257. Thats a 380 health gain, but at a dodge decress. Thanks a head of time.
_________________
Invisusira
Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:18 pm
I'd stick with the pockwatch. If you want some more sta, you can always throw in a couple more solid stars!
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff