I have a decent amount of knowledge on tanking. However sometimes I still find it hard to choose which trinkets to use and when.
For example:
At the moment I have gear setups that equip me with 2 sta trinkets. One for a sta trinket and a dodge trinket. One for a mastery trinket and a dodge trinket etc.
My general thoughts (and they could be way off)
For big hitting bosses go sta...for fast hitting bosses or tons of little mobs go mitigation.
I guess what I am wanting to know is what deciding factors do you guys use when choosing which two trinkets to use?
My last question isn't gear related but I don't see the need to start more than one thread.
Divine Protection, AD, GotAK. Do they stack? If so how? What approach do experienced tanks take when using them.
That's all I have for the moment. I truly welcome any and all comments.
Layspally
Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:51 pm
