Skip to content
Maintankadin

A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

Barathorn
Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:21 am

A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

Hi all,

With my playstyle/playtime dictating that I am pretty much playing casually thesedays this means I am not up to date with the cutting edge stuff regarding gearing and therefore I have decided to hand over the reins to a very capable replacement as moderator of the gear forums.

Step forward Digren. /cheer

It has been a real honour to moderate this forum, I would like to thank everyone who has contributed for their hard work over the last two to three years and I know I leave this forum in very good hands. Special thanks from myself personally go to but are not limited to,

Yappo, Digren, Meloree, Theckhd, Petrus, Econ21, Lieris, Amh, Thels, Honorshammer, Eanin and Ulushnar.

I will still be about on the forums so if you need me for anything just shout and I will help if I can. Thanks for all your support and please ensure you give the same level of support to Digren.

/salute

Barathorn.
Incite.
Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:18 am

Re: A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

I hope you will still help out with gear guides!
Digren
Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:54 am

Re: A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

Thank you Barathorn. :o
beornus
Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:11 am

Re: A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

The King is Dead/Long Live the King!

Bara, thank you for all you have done for the community both in teh Gear Forums but also in the Asylum (a rare voice of reason and calm) and for mentoring me the last year and half (yes it has been that long since that PM to you and Amh).

Hope you are not a stranger.

Beo
yappo
Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Re: A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

/salute

I'm still here, albeit not yet raiding (one BH doesn't count), and so should you be :D
Common sense still has its value ;)
Petrus
Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Re: A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

You've done wonderfully in your work, Bara! Thank you so much for your time and dedication to the cause :D
Vigilant
Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Re: A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

Barathorn,

Thanks for all your work. Your thread chronicling your quest to reach ICC 10 in under 24 hours /played was quite possibly my favorite thread I have ever read. I hope to still see your insights around on the forums!

Vigilant
Kyoshkin
Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:08 am

Re: A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

Aye - I know i'm fairly new on here, but the boards have been extremely helpful, and that is the result of excellent moderation.
bldavis
Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 am

Re: A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

Bara, your work has helped countless tankadins.
ty for everything you have done, and will hopefully continue to do

/salute
Gallileon
Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:28 am

Re: A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

Barathorn,

You have indeed helped a many trought with comments and guides.

Thanks for your help and good luck in your adventures.
Arianne
Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Re: A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

Thanks much :)
Lieris
Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:21 am

Re: A thank you and a notification of change of Moderator!

Cheers Bara :)