But... when I equip it, my avoidance coverage drops from 73.10% to 72.99% and lose 4 Expertise. Only to gain about 1300 health. In both items, I reforged Dodge -> Mastery.
Here's a wowhead comparison. But it only goes to 80 and doesn't show reforged, so see code below.
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=58 ... 2294.52215
The reforged stats are:
- Code: Select all
Crown of Wings/Grinning Fang Helm Helm of the Proud
+196 Strength +302 Strength
+454 Stamina +454 Stamina
Red Socket: +20 Parry and +20 Mastery Yellow Socket: +20 Mastery and +30 Stamina
Socket Bonus: +30 Dodge Rating Socket Bonus: +45 Stamina
Equip: Increases your dodge rating by 146 Equip: Increases your dodge rating by 86
Equip: Increases your expertise rating by 137 Equip: Increases your parry rating by 142
Equip: Increases your mastery rating by 96 Equip: Increases your mastery rating by 56
Helm of the Proud gives 75 sta, 122 parry, 106 str
Crown of Wings gives 40 mastery, 90 dodge, 137 expertise
Also, I only have a green gem in my Crown of Wings and it still seems better! What gives?
Valore - 85 Paladin - Bonechewer
