Skip to content
Maintankadin

Must choose between 2 trinkets.. need help

tullock
Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Re: Must choose between 2 trinkets.. need help

You should keep and use all 3 of them, depending on what you are doing. The dodge trinket with a mastery proc would probably have a pretty high uptime on trash, since you spend a bit of downtime between groups drinking/moving/waiting for a cooldown ect. Personally I favor 1 mastery and 1 stam trinket for general use though, and for a time used both of the jc trinkets you listed.
Petrus
Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Re: Must choose between 2 trinkets.. need help

Agreed there - I would use the King of Boars and Earthen Guardian. The crab is still situationally useful, but for most heroics I like a little stam and the option of popping the king of boars for BIG CRITZ \o/