For tanking.
Honestly, I'm torn. About halfway through Wrath, I switched out the 22 stamina to feet for Nitro Boosts and never looked back. The speed bump is so good.
On the other hand, 18k absorb is pretty damn good, and gives an extra cooldown to cycle through on a cooldown-intensive fight. The misfires, however, suck ass, almost as much as the Plasma Shield standard function is good. I have only had the shield misfire once, and it was the AoE taunt misfire, but I don't use it as much as I probably should.
Both of these abilities are really strong, which is why it's a tough choice. There have been quite a few moments in combat when I go for the Nitro Boosts at a critical moment... and then realize that I don't have them anymore. Is it worth giving up the absorb, though? So hard to say...
Opinions from other Tankgineers out there?
Ardrhyst
Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:13 am
