Hello Paladins,
I wanna talk about these two necklaces: Ironstarand Strife. Just from a survival point of view, if I reforge each one and consider mastery being 1.125x better then dodge/parry at my gear lvl. I would say that Strife has nearly 34 more effective dodge stat points then the Ironstar. However, to use Strife over Ironstar, there's a substantial lost of threat. Threat isn't a serious problem, but it's part of our job too. Because of this I'm intended to get the Ironstar even though my guildies will call me bad.
However, if that's all I have to say, then there's no point for this threat. What I'm hoping for is to see what others feel about this and if I'm missing anything important:
Ironstar:
145 Str -> 36.25 Parry
286 Stam
190 Dodge -> 190 Dodge
96 Hit -> 38.4 Mastery
Total: 226.25 Avoidance and 38.4 Mastery ~=239.5 (Counting Avoidance x 1.125 = Mastery)
Strife:
190 Agility -> 114 Dodge
286 Stamina
127 haste -> 50.8 Dodge
127 mastery -> 127 Mastery
Total: 164.8 Avoidance and 127 Mastery ~= 273.5 (Counting Avoidance x 1.125 = Mastery)
What do you guys think?
Quacky
Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:07 pm
