Skip to content
Maintankadin

Effulgent & Austere Metas

Anakhimel
Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:51 am

Effulgent & Austere Metas

I've taken to carrying my engineering helm with Effulgent Shadowspirit Diamond in the meta socket and my Daybreaker Helm has the Austere Shadowspirit Diamond. I generally only use my engineering helm for Conclave, Cho'gall, Al'Akir & Elementium Monstrosity. Any other fights I should be using it on or that I should stop using it for? Or better yet, is it silly that I do?
Jeremoot
Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Re: Effulgent & Austere Metas

Effulgent doesn't do what you think it does. It increases your resistance by 2%. So yes, it's silly.
Ardrhyst
Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Re: Effulgent & Austere Metas

Jeremoot wrote:Effulgent doesn't do what you think it does. It increases your resistance by 2%. So yes, it's silly.


If I'm not mistaken, that was fixed quite awhile ago. The gem now does have the function stated in the tooltip.
lythac
Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:01 am

Re: Effulgent & Austere Metas

Ardrhyst wrote:
Jeremoot wrote:Effulgent doesn't do what you think it does. It increases your resistance by 2%. So yes, it's silly.


If I'm not mistaken, that was fixed quite awhile ago. The gem now does have the function stated in the tooltip.


It was fixed around 3.1.

So can be a good idea.
Jeremoot
Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Re: Effulgent & Austere Metas

Well, I'm quite a few patches behind then. Excuse me. :oops: