Skip to content
Maintankadin

New ZG and ZA loot table and BiS

Dantriges
Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:28 am

Re: New ZG and ZA loot table and BiS

I would guess the pieces with mitigation stats instead of hit? :wink:
The difference of 93 armor on the shields is neglibible compared to dodge against hit.
halabar
Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Re: New ZG and ZA loot table and BiS

If you are NOT raiding, there are a few pieces that worthwhile if you solely have the crafted/BOE/rep/Heroic gear, but it seems like the loot table in general is a duplicate of the crafted/BOE/rep list so you won't see a lot of items that are really worth it.
Chasey
Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Re: New ZG and ZA loot table and BiS

Ugh again, where is the pants/legs? Right now the ret teir is better itemized than the tanking set. Seems like Blizz just forgets a slot every now and then.
I'm really looking forward to these two instaces opening but I'm not looking forward to the DBags or baddies that don't even know how to spec strutting around Org with their ZA or ZG gear telling everyone how incredible they are.

Sadly its looking like ZA and ZG are going to be know as the TOC of this Xpac.
Siken
Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Re: New ZG and ZA loot table and BiS

i cant wait for that neck :)
Padwani
Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Re: New ZG and ZA loot table and BiS

I've taken a glimpse @ the new Neck but haven't really done any math behind it. Anyone think it will beat out the current Pre Heroic BiS? Which is Currently an Agi Neck
Knievel
Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:05 am

Re: New ZG and ZA loot table and BiS

I wonder why they didn't just complete the trilogy with a Heroic ZF.
Sur-Pseudo
Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:21 am

Re: New ZG and ZA loot table and BiS

The new neck will likely beat ironstar.

The shield will beat out crafted shields, however it will not beat out Nef's shield, of the World drop shield... so best I would claim the shield is "BiS Pre-raiding/Raid Prep" or "Early raiding"

Blackade's shield and nef shield I believe still win, however the shield will run ~7-15k (depending on server market).. and Nef shield requires you kill him ;-)
Hokahey
Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:02 am

Re: New ZG and ZA loot table and BiS

Sur-Pseudo wrote:The new neck will likely beat ironstar.

The shield will beat out crafted shields, however it will not beat out Nef's shield, of the World drop shield... so best I would claim the shield is "BiS Pre-raiding/Raid Prep" or "Early raiding"

Blackade's shield and nef shield I believe still win, however the shield will run ~7-15k (depending on server market).. and Nef shield requires you kill him ;-)


I'll just be happy with a shield that doesn't look like an oversized hood ornament/mantle piece.