Skip to content
Maintankadin

meta gem slot

Talek
Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:02 pm

meta gem slot

Hey guys, curious:

here is my armory:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... k/advanced

On my helm it says I need at least 3 blue gems to get the 81 stam + shield block. I thought I had 3 blue gems? And if I have to change any to get this stat, is it even worth it? I am gemming towards mastery.
PsiVen
Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Re: meta gem slot

Redirecting this to the Gear Advice forum.

You have two green (yellow/blue) gems equipped and no other blues; you can see the summary of gems equipped on the lower left of your armory page. If you are focusing on mastery you are probably expecting to deal with mostly blockable damage, and as a result: yes, it will be worthwhile for you to gem enough blues to use the SBV meta.