Tankadins,
2 questions:
1. How much is Mastery weighted versus Dodge or Parry in terms of CTC? 3:1? 2.5:1? 2:1? When I am looking at an "upgrade" and I gain 15 Mastery but lose 20 Dodge (or Parry), is that an upgrade (for maximizing CTC), a sidegrade or a downgrade?
2. Specific question, is the [Darkmoon Card: Earthquake] an upgrade when I am currently wearing 346 {Leaden Despair] and 333 [Impetuous Query]? (links don't work at work, sorry)
DMC: Earthquake = static 321 Dodge rating; On Use = Bonus 11,500 health for 15 sec
Leaden Despair = static 427 Stamina; Bonus 3,420 armor when brought below 35% health)
Impetuous Query = static 252 Mastery rating; On Use = Bonus 1425 Parry rating for 10 sec
The DMC is listed right now for 3k on our AH. I would most likely replace the Impetuous Query with the DMC card for general use and would probably use the two avoidance trinkets during farming content.
Opinions?
Cheers,
sherck
Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:25 am
