Alright, so I'm a Raider in a HM raiding guild and our Prot Pally who is our MT is just getting crushed. I don't want to approach her with my problem until I have a solution for her. I had this site recommended to me and am hoping you can help me help her. I have no idea what she's doing wrong or how to fix it. Gear ? Rotation ? Spec ? Just tell me whats wrong and I'll relay the info. It's unfortunate that I have to do this but I don't see any other way that will avoid drama at this point. Below is her Armory and WoL Links. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. Thanks !!!
She does tank adds in phase 3 of Nefarion so that will skew the amount of blocks in that particular fight. Keep that in mind.
Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arygos/valianaa/simple
WoL's:
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-c0zuu6zwh1d1xcv0/details/15/
keepoffgrass
Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:00 pm
