So, finally got up my gear to a state where i feel comfortable going into the raiding environment. But, I have a few questions now on my set up and on some of the things being discusses in other threads here.
1. Combat Table: I keep hearing people talking about the combat table and pushing damage off of it. What is the formula for this? Is this the new block cap that we had to deal with in BC to avoid crushing blows? I can't seem to find a good thread to look up to understand this better.
2. Reforging, Hit/Mastery and Me: I have dabbled a bit into reforging, but i seem to be not quite comfortable with it. I took the advice in a different thread to check out askmrrobot.com to see how to optimize my gear. But, it seemed to drop all my hit into mastery with a few other changes. But, if i were to take that advice I would be going well below hit cap which would seem to be detrimental to my threat and ability to generate holy power.
Thanks for any help you all can give me. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I get more answers.
-Prot
p.s. here is my link at askmrrobot
http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/ ... o013B5s220
Armory Link
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... t/advanced
http://armorylite.com/us/korgath/prot
OSDeath
Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:18 pm
