Skip to content
Maintankadin

RAte this piece

larathus
Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:08 pm

RAte this piece

Out of boredom of crafting something in Engineering I made this piece:


http://www.wowhead.com/skill=202#crafted-items:0-2+1


I put the usual mastery - dodge cogs into it. Are the JP ones still better or maybe even a push until I can get a token or raid one?


Thanks
Digren
Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 am

Re: RAte this piece

At least for me in Firefox, your link doesn't work. I get the entire list of crafted engineering items, without any filters you might have applied to narrow it down.
Flex
Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:56 am

Re: RAte this piece

I'd imagine it is the strength helm set up for tanking, the best you can get without raiding.
bldavis
Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Re: RAte this piece

Digren wrote:At least for me in Firefox, your link doesn't work. I get the entire list of crafted engineering items, without any filters you might have applied to narrow it down.

same here