For all of normal content, I was using master/stam trinket, gemming mostly pure mastery, very close to 102.4. For heroic content my healers and I felt my health was too low, so I switched to a stam centric build. This has worked wonderful for breezing through normal Nef and heroic Halfus, it has even proved to work well for our strat for heroic Chim (1 tank and 1 dps tank). Now Maloriak... I am getting eaten alive. I'm assuming most of my damage intake is magic, for the black phase. I am kiting the adds in a similar method to Vodka's kill video on youtube. For the physical adds, I am tanking them near the stairs as I normally do and saving guardian and dodge trinket for when I have 9 adds up. Then, I go boom.
I was going to open this thread in the strategy section, but I'm not completely sure this is a problem with how I'm tanking them. Is my 200k health pool not going to work out for this fight? I felt like the difference between pure mastery gemming and general stam gemming was too minuscule to matter. Am I in the wrong here? Will it make that much of a difference to shoot for 102.4 again?
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... t/advanced
My original reasoning behind switching to stam centric gemming was due to going for the 4pc bonus, which caused the heavy loss of mastery from my shoulders/legs.
Central
Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:09 am
