Skip to content
Maintankadin

HP needed for next progression

Soloz
Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:31 am

HP needed for next progression

Okay so atm my guild and I are 7/13 hm 25m and our next progression fights will are omnitron, and then nefarian. I am very close to being block capped, 100.5ish raid buffed(just a few pieces away from hitting it), but with both TB mastery trinkets, now this puts my HP to 152k unbuffed, while I normally run with MoBI + H Symbiotic Worm and have 162k hp unbuffed and 180k raid buffed.

For these next 2 fights if I were to sport both mastery trinkets would I have the necessary health pool for them both, in nefarion im the add kiter so im figuring it would be more beneficial to have both mastery trinkets. I also use DP glyph for nefarian, so i have a personal cd for every electrocute.

In addition would I be able to use this set up for the majority of the heroic content. I really like the idea of always being block capped but I would rather not gimp my hp too much for it to work

Thanks for reading :)

Edit: here is my armory for anything you need to look at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... loz/simple
Digren
Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:12 am

Re: HP needed for next progression

You are asking for HP advice for specific encounters. This is more of a fight strategy question (i.e. when to use which trinkets) instead of a gearing question (i.e. to carry multiple trinkets). You might look through the Cataclysm Raids forum to see what the threads about those encounters say.
inthedrops
Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:26 am

Re: HP needed for next progression

Soloz wrote:I also use DP glyph for nefarian, so i have a personal cd for every electrocute.


Really important note here (see disclaimer below). In order to meet the DPS check you have to push crackles sooner than every 1 minute. Therefore you will not have Divine Protection for every crackle. You should expect anywhere from 35 to 55 seconds (45 being average probably for first time kill pace)

*** Unless there's a a strat I'm not familiar with that makes the timing work better.

And yeah sorry for being offtopic but I'd hate to see you running in there all geared and chanted based on DP being available for each crackle.
Soloz
Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:38 am

Re: HP needed for next progression

inthedrops wrote:
Soloz wrote:I also use DP glyph for nefarian, so i have a personal cd for every electrocute.


Really important note here (see disclaimer below). In order to meet the DPS check you have to push crackles sooner than every 1 minute. Therefore you will not have Divine Protection for every crackle. You should expect anywhere from 35 to 55 seconds (45 being average probably for first time kill pace)

*** Unless there's a a strat I'm not familiar with that makes the timing work better.

And yeah sorry for being offtopic but I'd hate to see you running in there all geared and chanted based on DP being available for each crackle.


Sorry if i didn't state it properly, I rotate mirror of broken images and dp for crackles
inthedrops
Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Re: HP needed for next progression

Soloz wrote:
inthedrops wrote:
Soloz wrote:I also use DP glyph for nefarian, so i have a personal cd for every electrocute.


Really important note here (see disclaimer below). In order to meet the DPS check you have to push crackles sooner than every 1 minute. Therefore you will not have Divine Protection for every crackle. You should expect anywhere from 35 to 55 seconds (45 being average probably for first time kill pace)

*** Unless there's a a strat I'm not familiar with that makes the timing work better.

And yeah sorry for being offtopic but I'd hate to see you running in there all geared and chanted based on DP being available for each crackle.


Sorry if i didn't state it properly, I rotate mirror of broken images and dp for crackles


Actually, I apologize. It should have been obvious to me.
Soloz
Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: HP needed for next progression

So assuming for bosses with more magic damage going out would it still be worth it to sacrifice the roughly 10k hp for the block cap, while having 2, 1 minute magic mitigation cd's?