Skip to content
Maintankadin

2 mastery trinkets?

Malourne
Tue May 03, 2011 1:00 pm

2 mastery trinkets?

Hi, I have quite a few different trinkets from various heroics as well as the JC one but I've mainly been using unsolvable riddle and mirror. Now I don't raid anymore and I just run heroics with my small guild of friends. I know mastery is pretty awesome but should I be using two mastery trinkets?

My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... e/advanced

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
fuzzygeek
Tue May 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Re: 2 mastery trinkets?

It varies from fight to fight, but if you're above the EH threshold for the content you're doing (e.g., not getting bursted down), then in my opinion there is no reason not to go dual-mastery, especially if you can blockcap.
Digren
Thu May 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Re: 2 mastery trinkets?

If you are farming heroics you should absolutely be using two mastery trinkets.
yappo
Fri May 06, 2011 12:39 am

Re: 2 mastery trinkets?

Digren wrote:If you are farming heroics you should absolutely be using two mastery trinkets.


And all this time I used two hit-rating trinkets :D

Ok, not for the two new ones.