Okay I have been told all different ways on these 2 subjects and the more I search for the answers I become more confused.
First Hit rating: Do we need it? I mean post 4.1 REBUKE had a chance to miss unless you were hit capped. I do not seem to have a threat issue and it seems the more higher level progression tanks that I know are not hit capped. However I constantly run into people who ask me why I am not hit capped.
The other question is mastery stacking and gemming. Here is my Armory link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silver-hand/larathus/advanced
My parry and dodge are at 13% roughly. Do I need more or should I lower that and worry more about block? Block currently is 50%. When should I not be adding mastery and exactly what is the formula to figure out where I am?
Thanks for any input or steering me to the proper forums for this. I am trying to make my healers job a bit more easier in raids and thjink I am not blocking enough damage.
larathus
Tue May 10, 2011 8:54 am
