Hey,
Yesterday I received the Legguards of the Unseeing (heroic version) from Atramedes.
The relevant stats are
- 365 parry rating
- 155 expertise rating
When I initially reforged it, I reforged the 155 expertise rating to 93 expertise and 62 mastery rating. However, on second thought I reforged the big chunk of parry rating to mastery instead, giving me 219 parry rating and 146 mastery rating.
Survival statwise, this would give me:
Expertise reforged: 14.06% parry, 56.63% block
Parry reforged: 13.41% parry, 57.69% block
Reforging the parry would give me +0.41% combat table coverage, however more block and less parry.
Originally I had the Tier ilvl 359 pants which gave me more combat table coverage as the expertise-reforged pants, more strength AND the 4 set bonus, so my only gain is the stamina and I feel that I have to reforge the parry if I want to upgrade compared to the tierlegs...
Any thoughts on this?
Thanks!
Sophotrates
Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 am
