Hey
I have been reading some guides and thread about Inquisition being a good thing to use when pulling mobs to make sure to get enough aggro on larger packs.
I must admit i had some problems with larger pack pulls before i started doing the Inquisition-pulls, so it is really a excellent ability to use on certain pulls.
But what i am wondering is if someone have done any math on Inquisition vs SotR?
I am thinking of if it is worth using Inquisition outside of pulls, and when.
Even i get that on single targets you probably will gain more from doing a full SotR, but where goes the bar for when it might be "smart" to put the points into Inquisition instead?
When will your dps actually be better with a Inquisition then using the SotR?? (3mobs/4mobs??)
I might also add that if you have the rotation down dead to right and never miss a single GCD, you should be able to pop of a SotR right before Inquisition ends. (Espesially now that even misses with CS grant holy power as well, right?)
I also must admit i use DP almost every time it is of CD to get the three free holy powers either for a SotR or Inquisition. I even find myself sometimes saving up 3 holy from normal attacks, poping Inq>DP>SotR.
But it would still be nice to know if what i am doing actually is smart, or if i am just wasting my holy power on useless abilities.
Toshirou
Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:34 am
